Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Rising Depression In Women!!!!

Hello all,

I know I am writing after a long time. My priorities were different. But let me assure you before that, what I am now is a completely different person than before.

I want to discuss what I have seen very often, recently in my closed friends and relatives. Rising trend of low self esteem, confidence and depression. It hurts to see my loved ones in such an emotional pain. And all of them are women, lovely smart, talented ones. Which led me to think what is the cause behind all this.

I had the privilege of discussing life with smartest of people I know who are very successful career wise as well as spiritually. I really thank God for sending them into my life.

The discussions led me to the cause of rising depression in my loved ones which include me also. And the reason is lack of male qualities.

Basically, men and women have their strengths and their weaknesses.
The qualities which are prominently strong in women are:
1) Gentleness
2) Empathy
3) Sensitivity
4) Tolerance

Whereas the qualities which are prominently strong in men are:
1) Courage
2) Independence
3) Assertiveness
4) Confidence

With the changing roles of men and women it has become necessary for both of them to possess the qualities of opposite sex also. I believe in a complete family where there is a mother and father and they both possess these qualities in perfection, the child will be a complete person with both masculine and feminine qualities which will help him/her to confront life and its challenges with ease.

Unfortunately very few families today are normal. Either male lack in male qualities and vice-versa. In many cases there is single parenthood exposing the child to only one aspect of qualities.

Whatever the reason may be, but me, myself being a woman have observed that male qualities are lacking in my loved ones which leads them to low self confidence, depression, etc. This is the end of causes now let's concentrate on the solution.

We have to put in new programming in the subconscious mind. Women's mind is naturally programmed with female qualities but they need to be programmed with the male ones too. The best way to do so is:

"Get a place where you are alone (and which is preferably sound proof). Write down all the things you WANT in you. For Eg. I am a most successful woman ever, I am the happiest woman in the world. Always write in superlative degree. Happiest, Luckiest, Most successful. Make sure your sentences are short enough that you can remember easily. Remember the subconscious is unable to understand long sentences. And don't use 'not' in your sentences. For eg. Instead of "I am not scared anymore", use "I am the bravest and the most courageous person." Now comes the fun part.

Stand up spine straight and shout out all these sentences with joy. Make fists and say, "Yes!!!!! I am the most successful woman in the world!!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!" Literally jump with joy while saying these. Repeat at least 10 times at a time.You may need to do this at least 10 times a day.

There are times you cannot get that privacy. Still you can do this. If you are in an office go to the washroom and just say these things in your mind and jump with joy in your mind. There should be JOY all along.

This might sound childish or you may think you are lying to yourself. But the opposite is true.You lied to yourself when you said your were not good enough, you were worthless, etc. This is the truth and you are removing the wrong programming and recording correct one over it.

I present this to you as a first aid to your depression. If your depression is deep and prolonged you may need to consult a psychiatrist and get medicines too. But I don't want other people to continue suffering like my loved ones. Be Happy and Enjoy Life Its Awesome!!!! I will be posting more such techniques in my further posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment